Saturday, September 26, 2009

Late Night Recipe Rant

I cannnot sleep tonight. I don't know if its being excited about becoming an aunt again any minute or the fact that I had my first sale on etsy tonight. (Thanks Tracy) So I've decided to post a late night recipe rant. It probably won't be the last time, so I hope everyone likes this one. : )
My "new" staple at any party, baby shower, birthday get to together & now family holiday is a little something I like to call Cheesecake Cups. It's so yummy that everyone will rave about them & compliment your cooking regardless of whether they like you or not. Let's face it - some of us just don't have time to be Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray. So here goes & I promise you'll never believe how scrumptous they are until you try them!!

Cheesecake Cups

1 - Philadelphia Cheesecake in a tub (found near the cream cheese) I like the regular but the Key Lime is pretty good too!

1 - Box of Athens Mini Phyllo Dough Shells

1 - topping of your choice - I love blueberries so that's what I've used but you can use grated chocolate etc.

All you do is put the mini phyllo dough shells in the oven to crisp for maybe 10 minutes (it says on the box). Let them cool and spoon fill or pipe cheesecake into them & top with whatever you want. It sounds to good to be true but I swear by them! My family (30 people) will be here for thanksgiving & they will love them! I will try to post pictures of them from my Sister-in-laws baby shower...
Hope you love the recipe!!! Good night & Happy Parenting!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first sale! Such a good feeling, I bet!

    ReplyDelete