Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally Blogging

This is all so new to me, but I'm giving it a shot.. Starting the online shop Little Curlz Couture has been interesting to say the least. I do have to say I find it very exciting and the support from other etsyians has been amazing!
I have shopped on Etsy for awhile and always appreciated the quality and pricing of the products I purchased but most of all I love the customer service experience. It is by far the best I've ever experienced!
Therefore, I plan to use this blog to promote Little Curlz Couture products as well as some of my favorites from other shops because if your anything like me - the need for retail therapy just calls your name (even in this economy) and knowing I'm supporting others just like me is fantastic!!!
I look forward to a long and happy relationship here in blog world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment